Content management in SharePoint
SharePoint’s powerful content tools make it easier to manage the development and updating of web and enterprise content. SharePoint maintains content and design independently, allowing organisations to maintain branding and uniformity in a site’s appearance, structure and navigation.
Key SharePoint CMS features
- Reinforces branding by separating design and content
- Allows non technical users to quickly add or change web site content
- Provides workflow for collaboration and content sign-off prior to publishing
- Ensures new content is published at the correct time
- Removes content which is out of date
- Tracks and archives content changes
- Scales to serve over 100 million dynamic pages daily
- Reduces dramatically the time needed to manage web content
Typical SharePoint content management applications
- Corporate websites
- News sites
- Business or community portals
- Magazine and newspaper websites
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- eCommerce sites
- Social networking sites
- Collaborative authoring
- Multi-country and multilingual web sites
- Publishing information for multiple devices
Mehdiward can customise the provided templates, remove features you don’t need and add new functionality to suit your specific business needs. We can also develop new templates to suit the needs of individual businesses.
For more information about our content management services please contact us today.